Sunday, November 19, 2006

Random Update

1. Back Pain - Pretty much gone. Still sore from long day of vball. Thanks to God and the power of healing prayer/authoritative prayer. Miracles happen - u know when u live one.

2. Volleyball Tournament - Swept all 4 games. After the frustrations and struggles with competitiveness, after a request for harder practices, after lots of prayer for my back we finally pulled through in intensity, heart, and drive for the game. feels so good to win. Love the sport.

3. Head Injury – Almost knocked myself out playing vball. It was all in slow motion, but was so fast in real life. Ran full speed to get to a pass. Desperately set it up while backing up. Stepped on a mat. Tripped over side of the pole. Fell backwards towards the score table. The back of my head was for sure goin to hit the table. Kept telling myself – chin to chest, tuck your head in, ahhhh. Somehow missed the table and rolled under. My head was all the way under. My legs flipped up and hit the edge of the table (nice purple bruise!).
:: I’m convinced God saved me – it was physically not possible for me to miss the table and roll under. I was falling downwards not sliding under. At that speed directed at the inferior posterior part of my head (where the skull is the softest) it woulda been at LEAST a major concussion ::

4. Too many papers - Still truckin along. So much reading. Lots of books (probably 20 or so) strewn all over my room = messy. Havin trouble enjoying the reading too much again. Must start writing soon. ~ 33 pages in less than 3 weeks.

5. FAT Club – Indian Buffet. Nice. Can’t wait.

6. Happily Ever After? - "happy"= mmhmm! that hasn't changed. "ever after"= not quite yet. Very excited about friends' getting the "happily ever after" label!!!!! Woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home