Thursday, November 23, 2006

psychosomatic

i have reason to believe that my backpain is some kinda psychosomatic reaction to volleyball practices. like i said in previous blogs. back pain was gone for the weekend tournie - which by the way - we ROCKED!! monday's practice was cancelled due to need for the team to rest. then comes wednesday. woke up in the morning. BAM - backpain reenters my life. it's not the same kind of pain. it's sharp and shoots down to my knee. was bearable during the day. but when practice time comes around i can barely move. i pop more pills. doesn't make a difference. this morning i wake up. it's better. right now i don't feel it unless i stretch.

gona see the doc tomorrow. mebbe she'll give me more pills. or mebbe she'll refer me to a PT. wooo fun! first rehab experience for me. does OHIP cover massage therapy? =P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

backpains, i get those too.

try stretching ur hamstrings. when i get backpains from dance its usually cuz i don't stretch my hamstrings (i never stretch)

12/16/2006 2:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home